It’s Greek To Me Taverna E Parea
PLEASE DO NOT dine on site if you are experiencing any
COVID-19 or related symptoms or are currently advised to be quarantined.
MASKS: ALL GUESTS are required by the City of Minneapolis to
wear face-coverings unless outside or not medically or physically possible.
Please wear your mask indoors at all times when not seated at your table.
Reservations are required to dine on site.
Walk-ins accepted when pre-arranged reservations permit,
customer information (name and phone number) will be collected.
We have limited occupancy (50 percent capacity)
and socially distanced seating.
We ask that all guests adhere to standard hygiene and social distancing instructions as well as posted signage.
We sincerely THANK YOU for your cooperation
and understanding as we all work together
to navigate this challenging time.
COVID-19 Business Plan Synopsis:
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, It’s Greek to Me Taverna E Parea is following guidance from the CDC and the MN Department of Health to ensure that we are operating in the safest possible manner to protect our own health as well as the health of our employees and our valued customers. Our COVID-19 Business plan is available to view online on our website and is also posted on-site.
In short, we have implemented practices and protocols to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 in the following ways:
- Requirement of reservations for all dining for contact tracing purposes
- Reduced capacity of guests (half capacity)
- Patio seating arranged with at least 6 feet between all tables
- Indoor seating assigned with at least 6 feet between all occupied tables
- No-touch curbside and take-out available via online or telephone ordering
- Increased sanitation practices of high-touch and customer-facing surfaces
- Hand sanitizer available for use throughout the premises
- Paper menus recycled after every use
- Requirement that all staff wear a mask while working
- Daily signed endorsement by every working employee that they are not experiencing any respiratory or COVID-19 related symptoms
- Careful maintenance of our HVAC systems to ensure adequate air flow and air purification
- Training on our COVID-19 business plan, respiratory hygiene, hand hygiene, recognizing respiratory and COVID-19 symptoms, following quarantine guidelines and staying home when sick
- Visible signage posted, as required, to remind employees and customers of current recommended practices to reduce the transmission of COVID-19
In order to keep our staff and all of our customers safe, we ask that our guests kindly:
- Wear a mask upon entering, exiting and while not seated at a table, as individual health status allows
- Do not enter the building or dine on-site if you are experiencing any respiratory or COVID-19 related symptoms
- Do not enter the building or dine on-site if you are currently recommended to be quarantined based on your own symptoms or recovery related to COVID-19, or the direct care of a person with COVID-19
- Practice hand and respiratory hygiene as recommended by the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health (wash your hands and cover your cough)